Presentations & Speaking
Annette is an experienced Keynote Speaker, and has had the opportunity to delivery presentations to groups of 400+.
- Think Like a Boss – How to not only open the door to a business for job development, but how to have them hold the door for you!
- The Price of Inclusion -How to overcome barriers and create partnerships by proving this price is always less than the cost of segregation.
- Launchpad to Success – Using Pre-Employment Transition Services to enhance discovery for better vocational and outcomes.
- Self-Advocacy is a SKILL – Unveiling four main aspects to becoming a better self-advocate.
- Education and Transition – Planning and advocating for post-secondary success.
- Natural Supports and Inclusive Environments – What they are, why they are needed and how to create them.
Who We’ve Worked With
Annette has delivered keynote or breakout sessions in the following conferences:
- KY APSE
- National APSE
- National TASH
- Kentucky Rehabilitation Association
- KY IPS Conference
- 874K Coalition
- AUCD (poster presentation)
- Spina Bifida Association of Kentucky
- ARC of Kentucky
In addition, coordinates and delivers transition fairs to students with a variety of topics related to the five required activities of Pre-ETS, including Self-Advocacy, Workplace Readiness, Job Exploration, Work-Based Learning Experiences and College Counseling.
Annette has worked with 8 of the 9 Kentucky Special Educational Cooperatives, Upward Bound, and multiple schools and advocacy groups within KY.
Want to hire Annette to plan or speak at your next event?